We strive to achieve a constant improvement in energy performance with the least impact on the environment. This is part of our responsibility toward our workforce and customers, society and the environment.
ETIMEX is certified according to ISO 14001 and operates an energy management system certified to DIN EN ISO 50001. We identify and evaluate ongoing savings potentials and take steps to optimize energy performance. We have already achieved a continuous improvement in energy efficiency and the systematic improvement of energy flows. This remains our goal for the future.
- Energy saving and energy recovery
- Cooling of systems using ground water
- Use of waste heat for heating the administration building
EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY ARE INTERDEPENDENT
CIP affects all processes at ETIMEX – including in the areas of environmental protection, occupational health and safety, and energy management.
Our lively in-house suggestion scheme focuses not only on the classical topics of process improvement but also on potentials in the areas of environmental protection, hygiene, and occupational health and safety. Our employees are regularly updated about current measures and the achievement of set targets.
- Use of recyclable loaned packaging
- Weight reduction
- Use of production-related plastic residuals
- Use of recycled plastics (where technically feasible and safe)